Cascade™ screens are suspended from the ceiling to create subtle acoustic features. The screens can be used to create separate spaces whilst maintaining an open feel. The Cascade family consists of two styles—static and folding.
Features and Benefits
- Get in touch and one of the team can assist in creating a cart with exactly what you're looking for
- Lead time is two weeks from date of order/payment plus shipping
- Use the Lookbook in the 'Resources' tab to pick your design. Either Static, Folding or Expanding.
- Cascades are supplied with Black powder-coated aluminium channel
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Custom options available
- A complete system, easy to install straight out of the box
- Easy to retrofit in existing spaces
- Made locally
- 1 screen per pack
Cascade™ Hanging Screens in Action at James Group
“Hey, I know it's a tall order but we want some removable acoustic partitioning for our Open Plan Office. Can it also be branded with our logo?”
Our client James Group had leased a predominately concrete, super echoey commercial building and were looking to provide an element of privacy whilst trying to solve a major acoustic issue.
To add further complexity the landlord also required demountable fixings for any acoustic solution.
What sounds like an almost impossible brief was solved by specifying Autex Cascade Screens with the required brand logo water jet cut out of the screens.
Corporate colour matching and brand recognition make this bespoke project a winner all round.
- Sabin: Screens 1.7 sabins per unit
- Composition: 100% polyester fibre (PET)
- Size: 1200 mm x 2400 mm
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Product Placement: Wall, Screens
- Form: Panel
- Install method: Suspend, direct fix or combination
- Application: Open Plan Offices, Meeting/VC Rooms, Hotel Lobbies and Foyers, Restaurants and Bars, Exhibition Spaces