A lightweight but semi-ridged panel made from compressed polyester felt that has endless design flexibility. In standard panel sizes with options of 12 mm or 24 mm thicknesses, Cube™ works hard to reduce reverberation and control background chatter.
Features and Benefits
- Get in touch and one of the team can assist in creating a cart with exactly what you're looking for
- Lead time is two - four weeks from date of order/payment plus shipping
- Minimum quantity order: 6 x 12mm | 3 x 24mm panels
- Price is "per panel"
- Size: 1220mm x 2440mm
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Solid colour and smooth finish, with no edging or capping required
- Highly durable, providing long-term stability and performance
- Easily customisable
- Made locally
Cube™ in Action in Portainer's Video Conferencing Room
"HELP! We can’t use our Video Conferencing Room."
A modern boardroom with two facades of glass offset with two walls of concrete was always going to be a challenging space to use as a VC Room...
Upon moving into their brand new headquarters we were contacted immediately by the COO of Portainer Geoff to urgently find a solution to their acoustic issues.
After undertaking an Acoustic Appraisal it was apparent the reverberation (echo) in the Boardroom was seven times the recommended standard. (As per ASNZS2107:2016)
50mm white Quietspace panels direct stuck to the ceiling cut around a myriad of services complimented wall-mounted 24mm Cube panels. These were installed on battens to create an air gap behind the acoustic medium which increases the acoustic efficiency by upwards of 20%.
The acoustic result finds a balance between the recommended range for both a Boardroom and a VC room while utilising the client's corporate colour palette.