Quietspace® with Vertiface® fronting offers the best of both worlds. A discrete, high-performance broadband acoustic treatment engineered to absorb a minimum of 85% of sound energy fronted with a versatile fabric wallcovering made from 100% polyester fibre. Quietspace® overlaid with Vertiface® offers more colourful applications while adding cleanability and durability compared with Standard Quietspace® Panels. Available in a diverse colour palette to suit any space.
Features and Benefits
- Get in touch and one of the team can assist in creating a cart with exactly what you're looking for
- Lead time is three weeks from date of order/payment plus shipping
- Minimum quantity order: 6 x 25mm | 3 x 50mm
- Engineered to absorb a minimum of 85% of the sound energy it meets
- Quietspace overlaid with Vertiface® for a decorative feature.
- Choose from a range of colours with either a Black or White Panel backing
- Broadband absorber
- Made locally
Quietspace® Panel in Action
This question was posed whilst negotiating the contract for the MIT (Manukau Institute of Technology) new build for Haydn Rollett.Of paramount importance was maintaining the architect's specification of 50mm Quietspace throughout the project. Budget constraints meant a value engineering process must be undertaken to find a balance between aesthetics and functionality.Acoustic Solutions Store drew upon the nearly 20 years of industry experience with Autex materials to specify water cut black backed panels with a 10mm painted negative between the panels to find this balance.
As the photo illustrates, it's an exceptional finish in a super modern, tertiary learning environment.
Quietspace is the “Go To” Broadband Acoustic absorber for a myriad of different spacial usages.