Cube™ acoustic panels reject the restraints of traditional acoustic panels, offering versatility and creative freedom in place of dull conventionality. A blank canvas for customisation, Cube panels can be cut, moulded, printed, pressed, and grooved to create high-performance acoustic features for any interior space. Made from 100% polyester fibre, Cube realises innovative design concepts without pomp or circumstance. Cube panels are available in 12mm and 24mm(on request) thicknesses for application flexibility and don’t require edging or capping.
Features and Benefits
- Get in touch and one of the team can assist in creating a cart with exactly what you're looking for
- Lead time is two weeks from date of order/payment plus shipping (this can vary)
- Price is "per panel"
- Size: 1220mm x 2440mm
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Solid colour and smooth finish, with no edging or capping required
- Highly durable, providing long-term stability and performance
- Easily customisable
- Made locally
- Can be applied with a self-adhesive (Peel & Stick) backing for easy installation
Cube™ in Action in Portainer's Video Conferencing Room
"HELP! We can’t use our Video Conferencing Room."
A modern boardroom with two facades of glass offset with two walls of concrete was always going to be a challenging space to use as a VC Room...
Upon moving into their brand new headquarters we were contacted immediately by the COO of Portainer Geoff to urgently find a solution to their acoustic issues.
After undertaking an Acoustic Appraisal it was apparent the reverberation (echo) in the Boardroom was seven times the recommended standard. (As per ASNZS2107:2016)
50mm white Quietspace panels direct stuck to the ceiling cut around a myriad of services complimented wall mounted 24mm Cube panels. These were installed on battens to create an air gap behind the acoustic medium which increases the acoustic efficiency by upwards of 20%.
The acoustic result finds a balance between the recommended range for both a Boardroom and a VC room while utilising the clients corporate colour palette.