Frontier™ offers targeted sound absorption, countless configurations, and stress-free installations.
Comprised of linear, almost skeletal elements, the modular Frontier™ system congregates to form undulating sculptures and rhythmic slatted features. Available in two variations—Fins and Raft—the Frontier system is designed to communicate with interior spaces via an adjustable channel and clip system—giving you complete control over the height, spacing, and placement of each individual component. Lightweight yet solid in appearance, Frontier Acoustic Fins and Raft are made from 100% polyester fibre and cut to form elegant 2D and 3D shapes. Frontier is designed to be ‘tuned’ to interior spaces, offering tailored acoustic absorption across a wide range of frequencies.
Features and Benefits
- Get in touch and one of the team can assist in creating a cart with exactly what you're looking for
- Lead time is three weeks from date of order/payment plus shipping (this can vary)
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Choose from 23 colours and five styles
- Formed by just three elements, Frontier goes together quickly and efficiently, saving time on site
- Dismantle or remove the system from its setting and reassemble or reposition just as easily and quickly
- Configure Frontier to fit the space perfectly
- In-house design team dedicated to customisation
- Made in New Zealand